cross the threshold

My Universe Keeps Expanding and Expanding…


I have been asking other bloggers and web-acrats whose sites I admire (and in some case rely on my sanity) for permission to link to them. Wha-du-ya-know! A few have graciously agreed! I am very grateful and honored. I’ve said previously that I am new at this and teaching myself technically and entrepreneurially how to get voice to the character I’ve held close for so long. It’s gratify that others are willing to give me opportunity to success and stumble by linking to them.

On the sidebar here (as well as the imaginedworld.us studio site) you will find the start of a links list. With time I hope they will grow. I am addicted to web-surfing and I love to discover new destinations. Asking to add a link to sites also permits me to let those content-owners know I appreciate all the time and effort they’ve put in. Who knew, they are also nice people! Please, check them out!

Stefan Ingstrand, Sweden’s answer to Indiana Jones, publishes Science Fiction Stories. It is a website of his own writing and served as one of my biggest sources of encouragement to try online self-publishing myself. At the moment, there are two series and a small collection of self-contained stories to choose from.

The award-winning Planet Magazine provides safe harbor for short science fiction and fantasy by emerging writers and illustrators—something I can identify with. The groundbreaking electronic zine has been encouraging its own brand of fun “online and in color” since March 1993, and its totally free! Yes, indeed, the Dark Gods are laughing…and having a good read!

Rowan Dai and his writing partner are writing a fantasy novel online. They are taking their collaboration from first draft to finished product right before your eyes. Along the way A Novel Idea shares great insight into the writing process with warmth and intelligence.

Eric and his friends at MyBlogLog want bloggers to become friends with other people who read your favorite blogs. To eee what else they're reading. To check out their MySpace and Friendster profiles and view their Flickr photostreams.

MyBlogLog is a communities service to empower authors and readers to operate at the same level. Everyone who reads a web site or blog can learn about and engage with one another, and in the process take the conversation to a whole new level. MyBlogLog enables you to take advantage of your existing presence on the Web and ties it into communities of like-minded readers and authors to add context to the conversations in which you take part.

Doug Chiang led George Lucas’ team of illustrators and conceptional artists on the Star Wars prequel films. Look at the droid army in Phantom Menace and you’ll see his signature design. Doug’s award-winning "Robota" imagines worlds where exotic creatures and robots co-exist with humans.

The Sci-fi Portal organizing a vast directory of science fiction and fantasy web links into a near comprehensive collection.

Scifi Chrome keeps up with what’s new in scifi and anime and it is a great place to show your fan-based site to the scifi community.

If you would like me to add a link to your blog or site, drop me an email.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home